Arabian Journal of Earth Sciences (AJES) is an Arabian leading journal of original interdisciplinary geoscience research, global news, and commentaries. AJES is hosted by the Arabian Scientific Research Organization (ASRO). AJES is a peer-reviewed journal published quarterly. The first volume will be published in March/April, 2014. AJES publishes peer-reviewed research in all fields of Earth Sciences on the basis of its originality, importance, interdisciplinary interest, its importance to Arabian world development, and exchange of scientific knowledge among geosciences researchers. The journal encourages submissions from young geoscience researchers and undergraduate students.
Contributions in Arabic, English or French will be accepted for publication after reviewing process by unknown reviewers.
Topic which will be published in the AJES
- Geology of Arabian world, the Mediterranean, Asia and Africa including both the onshore and offshore record.
- Papers on igneous and metamorphic rock of the Precambrian, Paleozoic, Mesozoic and Cenozoic.
- Papers on the structure and properties of the Earth's crust,tectonophysics, geophysics, Economic geology (petroleum and metallic studies).
- Papers on palaeontology, stratigraphy, sedimentology andpalaeoenvironments of the Paleozoic, Mesozoic and Cenozoic,
- Papers on aspects of Quaternary geology, Hydrogeology, Geomorphology, geohazard and climate change.
- Papers on aspects of Geosciences that have societal relevance including Geoheritage, Geotourism, Geoeducation,geoconservation and Earth management.
- Papers on Geoinformatics, Remote Sensing and GIS.
- Papers on the history of geology in Arabian world, Africa and Asia.